Why Choose Us
Why Choose Us?
Minnesota Eye Consultants is a dynamic organization of revered ophthalmologists, with extraordinary educational and professional credentials, who are passionate about patient care and dedicated to improving quality of life through life-changing vision procedures and treatments.
With several laser and refractive centers in the Twin Cities and a team of dedicated eye care professionals, Minnesota Eye Consultants is committed to delivering these services in a comfortable and convenient community setting.
Here are a few reasons why you should choose Minnesota Eye Consultants for your laser vision correction:
- Our doctors are not just LASIK surgeons. While we are the first practice that performed LASIK in Minnesota and have continually been on the forefront of refractive technology and innovation, our physicians are also international experts in their fields with a comprehensive understanding of the whole health & function of the eye – cornea, glaucoma, cataract, dry eye, and oculoplastics.
- Our doctors maintain the highest standards of care and will suggest treatment only based on what is best for each individual patient. If you are not an ideal candidate for LASIK, they can offer an array of other treatment options to obtain the desired outcome.
- We have the most advanced equipment available to assist in giving the doctor the most accurate and precise results and we own our own equipment.
- We are the only private practice in the Twin Cities area that has a dedicated research department committed to improving patient care.
- Several of our doctors hold patents for innovations in eye care.
- Ask your family eye doctor about us, or look through the patient testimonials on our website. Our reputation speaks for itself.
- Our surgeons are The Preferred Ophthalmologists of the Minnesota Vikings. Professional athletes that have limitless options choose Minnesota Eye Consultants.
- Other doctors refer their patients to us if they have unusual eye health conditions and complicated cases. Wouldn’t you want one of our doctor’s doing your case initially rather than fixing it later?
- Our standard price is in line with the national and local averages for practices that utilize the same premier technology that we do (WaveScan, IntraLase, iLASIK). We do not discount or coupon this procedure because we are a medical practice and view refractive surgery as an important medical decision, and not an assembly line procedure.